Candidates were able to:
(1) name the appropriate indicator for the titration and give the colour of the
indicator in the base and at the end point;
(2) show good understating of consistent/concordant titres in the determination
of average titre;
(3) write a balanced equation for the reaction involved in the titration;
(4) show a better understanding of the qualitative analysis.
(5) show better understanding of the mole concepts;
(6) demonstrate good knowledge of the laboratory apparatus and their uses.