Weaknesses observed included:
(1) Lack of understanding of the different features between private and public companies.
(2) Inability of candidates' to prepare final accounts of a company.
(3) Inability of candidates to prepare single entry/incomplete records.
(4) Wrong posting of items.
(5) Non-coverage of syllabus before registering for the examination made some
candidate not to attempt questions on Single entry and Incomplete Records .
(1)Candidates should understand the terminology and features in company account.
(2) Candidates should be given constant take home assignments to enable them
practise several questions before the examination.
(3)Teachers should make sure they cover the syllabus for WAEC Senior School
Certificate Examination and have a general revision before the examination.
(4) Candidates should adhere strictly to examination instructions.