name types of abrasives.
The expected answer to question 2 is as given below:
(a) Differences between softwood and hardwood
- Leaves are needle-like - Leaves are broad
- Evergreen - Deciduous
- Naked seeds - Enclosed seeds
- Cells are non-pored - Cells are pored
(b) (i) Sketch of Butt Hinge
- Naming suitable screw for Butt Hinge
- Countersunk headscrew
(c) (i) Reasons for Sanding Wood Surfaces
- To remove unwanted marks
- To make the surface smooth
- To remove stains.
(ii) Naming of types of Abrasives
- Emery cloth