Candidates were expected to distinguish between Law and Grace as we have it in the book of Romans. The question was poorly handled by the candidates. Majority of them were preaching. They did not mention any form of freedom and human rights as required by the (b) part of the question. Some points that could have fetch them some marks in the (a) part were:-
- Abraham’s had been made the father of many Nations.
- Abraham’s faith did not weaken in spite of his old age and the barrenness of his wife.
- Christ died for our transgression and rose for our justification.
For the (b) part, they should have mention some laws that are relevant to Christian living like
- Maintenance of peace and order
- Right to life and worship.
- Recognition of Christian festivals etc.